Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Short Intro

I am a self-proclaimed introvert, and therefore spend considerable time pondering life and its intricacies. Also, as a female, I tend to over-analyze, over-compensate, and strive to over-achieve. I currently work in a quaint little coffee shop. You may have heard of it. It's called Starbucks. Okay, so truthfully I am a peon in Corporate America. Being that I recently turned (ack!) 25, I find myself questioning what I want to be when I grow up. Which leads me to: will I ever grow up? Recently I have found myself drifting between the possibilities of working in either insurance or neuroscience. I know, I know. What has one got to do with the other? In all honesty, the former I can do without an advanced degree, the latter would require additional education (read: student loans). For now, however, I continue to wait on the Lord and His plans whilst serving up frothy lattes with a semi-half-hearted smile.

No comments: